Welcome to al fajr blooming buds pre-school
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to our school AL FAJR BLOOMING BUDS. We are excited about the way we engage with children and welcome you warmly as we share this wonderful stage of childhood with you and your family
The Aims of Pre-School Education at ALFAJR BLOOMING BUDS SCHOOL
- Each child needs to feel confident and valued in their environment to become independent and capable to differentiate right and wrong.
- A unique child– every child is a competent learner from birth who can be resilient, capable, confident and self assured.
- Positive relationships – children learn to be strong and independent from a base of loving and secure relationships with parents and /or a key person.
- Enabling environments – the environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning.
- Learning and development – children develop and learn in different ways and at different pace and all areas of learning and development are equally important and inter connected.
The school Behaviour Policy encourages all staff to use behaviour management strategies which focus on positivism. Positive behaviour is promoted by recognizing children’s achievements and providing opportunities to award them so children feel a sense of achievement and develop self-respect and confidence.
The following Golden Rules for behaviour are displayed in every classroom. We also encourage to use the three golden words-Please, Sorry and Thank you.